Livestock Coal Fired Hot Air Generator
The livestock coal fired hot air generator is one of our primary products. The hot air generator is designed with an upper air outlet, adopts high performance centrifugal fan and uses an effective dust catcher. In addition, its unique heat insulation design helps keep heat insulation design helps keep heat loss to minimum, resulting in higher thermal efficiency.
JML-D1 Livestock Coal Fired Hot Air Generator
1. Our hot air generator (≥200,000 kcal) uses the fan blowers, which start up separately according to the specific heater temperature, thereby effectively lowering energy consumption and reducing startup sound and current.
2. It is energy efficient and uses 35% less coal than similar products.
3. The hot air generator can effectively control the ammonia density and air humidity in the livestock by using indoor air, fresh outdoor air, or mixed indoor and outdoor air to produce hot air through heat exchange.
4. The firebox has undergone special fire resistant treatment, which can continuously operate at a temperature of 1450.
5. Uniform room temperature, the max, temperature difference of a hen house is 2-3.
6. Thermal efficiency: up to 90%.
JML-D2 LIVESTOCK COAL FIRED HOT AIR GENERATOR
1. The hot air generator utilizes the latest stainless steel heat exchanger.
2. Heightened combustion chamber is made of 321(1Cr18Ni9Ti) stainless steel heat exchanger.
3. Heating area: 300-1200m2.
4. Thermal efficiency:≥80%
In addition to live stock, the hot air generator can also be used in many other agricultural and industrial areas, such as textiles, chemicals, machinery, electronics, medical, food, and foundry. etc.
Technical Parameters of Livestock Coal Hot Air Generator
Hot air temperature
Rated amount of hot air
Rated coal consumption
Average coal consumption